Construction (For Contractors)
Engineering & Architectural Services (E&AS)
Diversity Tracking in B2Gnow!
DES is utilizing a web-based system for tracking the participation of Small Businesses and Minority, Women, and Veteran-Owned Businesses on our public works projects. This system is required and is intended to help us track prime contractor, design firm, subcontractor, subconsultant and supplier payments.
For first time visitors, you will need to create a login. System instructions can be found on the 'Information for Vendors' link.
We advocate quality-designed buildings utilizing sustainability, the re-use and recycling of construction materials, energy efficiency, and respect for the environment.
The E&AS program of DES is authorized by statute to contract for the design, construction, major repair or alteration for state owned facilities for numerous state agencies. The E&AS Project Managers represent the legal contracting authority for the state. (RCW 43.19.450).
We have several opportunities for your firm to partner with E&AS:
- View projects advertised for bidding
- View bid information from recent ads
- View contract awards from recent ads
- View upcoming projects
Join the Small Works Roster
The Small Works Roster is a listing of state of Washington licensed contractors who have applied for and been placed on the roster. The Small Works Roster is used for projects under $350,000.
Organizations use the roster to generate a list of contractors based on the contractor type, type of work and project location. Contractors on the list receive instructions, usually by e-mail, on how to obtain project documents.
Although we advertise for the Small Works Roster annually, applications are accepted any time.
- Apply Online at Small Works Roster Application
- View more information about the Small Works Roster
Job Order Contracting
Please visit our new Job Order Contracting Webpage!
Register with WEBS
The Washington Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) is an Internet vendor registration and bid notification system. The system offers a website where vendors can register to receive government bid notifications.
- Register (for Vendors)
- Log in (for Government Customers)
- Trade Categories & Specialties
- View more information about WEBS
- Bid Results (Construction)
- Contact my Project Manager
- Advertised A/E Consultant Projects
- Advertised DB Projects
- Advertised GC/CM Projects
- Job Order Contracting
- Advertised Construction Projects
- Plan Centers
- Instructions for Public Agencies
- Project Information for School Districts
- Forms & Reference Documents
- Sustainable Design Principles
- Barrier Free Facilities
Phone: (360) 407-2223