Business Analysis Certificate
SPSCC is an endorsed educational provider of International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
This program provides a comprehensive grounding in the underlying principles, basic concepts, and terminology related to Business Analysis (BA). The Business Analysis Certificate program is 105 hours in length. Its courses provide a solid foundation in the six functional areas of BA. Courses are designed around the BABOK guide from IIBA to prepare you for the exam. Take one class or the whole series.
If you're ready to sit for your CCBA exam, we offer an intensive test prep class on demand: Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA) Exam Prep Class.
There are extensive IIBA® requirements that you must meet before applying to sit for your exam. Visit the IIBA webpage for more information.
Required Courses (105 hours)
- Business Analysis Fundamentals: Framework, and Competencies (15 hours) IIBA® Endorsed Course™
- Business Analysis Techniques (15 hours)
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (15 hours)
- Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration & Requirements Life Cycle Management (15 hours)
- Business Analysis Strategy Analysis & Perspectives (15 hours)
- Business Analysis Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (15 hours)
- Business Analysis Solution Evaluation (15 hours)
1500 Jefferson St. SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Learning Center eLearning@des.wa.gov