Program & Project Management
Business Analysis Solutions Evaluation
The Business Analysis Solution Evaluation was previously known as Business Analysis Solution Assessment & Validation. The Business Analysis Solution Evaluation course describes the tasks that business analysts perform to assess the performance of and value delivered by a solution in use by the enterprise, and to recommend removal of barriers or constraints that prevent the full realization of the value. This class also includes practice exam questions that will help you prepare for taking the CCBA certification exam.
This course addresses the following knowledge areas identified by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (IIBA):
- Solution Evaluation
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measure
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions To Increase Solution Value
- Practice test questions for Business Analysis Solution Evaluation portion of the CCBA (IIBA) exam
Audience: Systems analysts, business analysts, requirements analysts, developers, software engineers, IT project managers, project managers, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, program managers, testers, QA specialists or anyone involved in organizational decision making.
Length: 2 days, 15 hours
Materials: Handouts; students are encouraged to bring their copy of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.