Order materials produced by Washington state agencies
Use Fulfillment Services to order from a catalog of thousands of finished items offered by Washington state agencies, including publications, videos, CDs and educational material. Take advantage of fast and easy shipping. Our strategically located warehouse allows you to reach your customers quickly. Fulfillment Services make managing inventory, packaging, returns, reporting, and other aspects of logistics easy. For more information, please contact Chad Blake at 360-664-4343.
Order materials for your agency with myPrint
myPrint.wa.gov gives state agencies the power to create and manage a wide variety of printing tasks in one central location:
- Create, submit, and manage print orders from your desk any time of day or night.
- Use design templates and an online catalog system to build custom-printed business cards, letterhead and other documents.
- View a proof, place your order, and track the status of your job from the same central location.
Set up a myPrint account
Your username and password give you access to the system and ensure you see only the templates and catalog options that relate to your organization. For more information, or to set up a new account, please contact your Customer Service Representative (CSR).
- Register for a myPrint account
- Edit my profile
- View my order history
- Know which browsers can I use
- Navigate through myPrint
- Order business cards
- Order business cards with the state standard layout
- Reorder products that I have previously ordered
- Order envelopes
- Save images I use frequently on myPrint jobs
- Order stationery
- Order envelopes with the state standard layout
- Save print jobs in myPrint