We provide training opportunities to public service employees so they can learn and grow to effectively and equitably serve Washingtonians.
Our customers include Washington state agencies, tribes, higher education institutions, cities, counties, and other 501(c)(3) federally-funded nonprofit employers. Our customers may also include government entities or public benefit nonprofit organizations of other states.
Instructor-led training (virtual and in-person)
We provide high-quality instructor-led training for public service organizations.
- Browse by course title (alphabetical list)
- Browse by category
- DES Leadership Development courses
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
- Certificate Programs
On-demand training (eLearning and self-paced)
Our technology-based training and support reinforces enterprise priorities for Washington state organizations.
- Washington state eLearning courses
- LinkedIn Learning licenses
- Crucial Learning eLearning courses
- Franklin Covey eLearning courses
- Accessibility resources for eLearning developers
Contracts and procurement training
Find training resources and information for employees who administer, monitor, and manage contracts.
Here's what learners need to know for successful enrollment in our courses.
The Washington State Learning Center is the learning management system that allows state and public sector employees to search and register for courses.
- Log in with single sign on (SSO)
- How to log in with SecureAccess Washington (SAW)
- User guides and resources for the Learning Center
Training manager resources
We support training managers with information on services, products, and opportunities. We also coordinate a community of practice.
- Required and recommended training
- Accessibility resources
- Training manager meeting
- Participant process to complete course evaluations
If you are a training manager interested in customized training, please contact our learning consultant staff.
Subscribe to our topics below to get regular updates on upcoming instructor-led classes, online/on-demand learning resources, leadership development, and training management.