Fleet Operations Mileage Reporting
Mileage reporting for Fleet Operations long-term rental vehicles is to be completed monthly prior to the last business day of each month.
|If reporting mileage for a DFW, ECY, ESD, ATG, or LNI Pool vehicle:
|All other agencies:
|Use: Online mileage reporting
|Use Fleet Operations Info Center then follow below instructions
***Please note - as of January of 2021, Internet Explorer is no longer supported. An alternate browser will need to be used.***
- Enter your User ID and Password then, click Login
- Select task
- On the Customer Access Screen, click Administer Equipment Units. A list of vehicles leased by your agency from Fleet Operations will be displayed.
Note: From this point on, do not use the browser's "Back" button; use the "Back" button at the bottom of the page instead.
- Find the vehicle and enter information
- Under Equip ID (first column), click on the license plate number for the vehicle you are reporting on.
- If entering mileage for multiple vehicles, you can filter for a specific plate number.
- In the Equipment Details screen, click Enter Usage Tickets.
- Under Basic Information, enter the following as note:
- Start Date - DO NOT change this value
- End Date - Should only be changed if the odometer reading was taken on a different day than the End Date showing
- Begin Odometer - DO NOT change this value
- End Odometer - Enter the ending odometer reading
- Days Used - Required; only enter numerals
- Save Entries and Log Out
- Click the Save button only once. Clicking multiple times will create duplicate entries.
- Updates are complete when the Successful Update message appears between Usage Ticket Information and Equipment Information at the top left of the screen.
- Click the Logoff button to exit Info Center.
If you have problems using the system or have questions, please contact Fleet Operations at 360-664-9215 or email@example.com.