Planning Your Recruitment
Now that you've done your job analysis, job description updates, checked the layoff and GGTP lists you're now ready to recruit.
Working with the hiring manager, you need to develop your recruitment action plan and develop a timeline. If you need assistance contact the Recruitment Team or you can follow the links below for all the information you need to complete these activities.
Resources and Tools
- Preparing for Your Recruitment - Checklist
- WGS Position Description Form (Word File)
- WMS Position Description Form(Word File)
- Exempt Position Description Form (Word File)
- Client Consultation Form (Word File)
- Recruitment Plan (Excel File)
- Recruitment Timeline - Calendar Sample (Word File)
- Workforce Planning
- Email Us
- Toll Free (877)-664-1960
- TTY (for deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired): 7-1-1