Performance Plans & Reviews (eLearning)
You are only successful when your employees are successful! You are expected to help your employees achieve results and grow. This course will provide you with pertinent information, resources, and tools that will help you prepare employee expectations, conduct employee evaluations, and provide your employees with ongoing feedback.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create clear performance expectations that link to the organization’s mission and goals.
- Develop specific and measurable expectations and standards in relation to work outputs.
- Define meaningful goals to establish work priorities.
- Identify and apply training and development elements.
- Outline learning goals based on work unit priorities and employee interests.
- Ensure development of Individual Development Plans that incorporate personal and organizational goals for 100% of eligible employees and upon request.
- Conduct Interim Reviews, documenting any new expectations or goals.
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback throughout the year.
- Conduct end of year Performance Reviews.
- Identify performance issues and provide timely guidance and opportunities for employees to meet expectations.
Competencies Covered: Performance management
Intended Audience: Public sector organization supervisors
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Performance Plans & Reviews in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.