Illustrator CC Level 1
This is the second recommended class in the Graphic Design Certificate series.
Upon successful completion of this class, you should be able to:
- Identify the various elements of the Adobe Illustrator workspace.
- Navigate Illustrator and where to find all the tools and features you'll need
- Draw basic shapes and objects
- Create vector images, then edit those vector images quickly and easily
- Add color to your work
- Use blends, gradients, and patterns
- Add graphs to your documents
- Add text to your documents – and even to your objects and shapes
- And much, much more!
Audience: Anyone whose work involves communicating effectively via print and web.
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with Windows functions such as creating folders; launching programs; copying and pasting objects; formatting text; and retrieving and saving files. Familiarity with other Adobe software applications is helpful.