IT Professional Services (ITPS) Contracts
We are restructuring our (ITPS) statewide contract to create a more consistent and efficient way to buy IT services. The new contracts will address major customer and vendor challenges with the current contract and will provide more opportunities for small, diverse and veteran-owned businesses.
- While we work on the restructure, customers can continue to use our current ITPS statewide contract.
- Check the latest status of the ITPS solicitations through our planned procurements.
Register in Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS)
Anyone who wants to sell to agencies or buy goods or services using a contract must register in Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). All official communication related to the solicitations will be available exclusively through WEBS.
After registering in WEBS:
- Businesses can find bid opportunities and sign up for email notifications.
- Purchasers can post new solicitations.
IT services will be available through four contracts in 2023
- IT Project Management Services
- IT Development
- Information & Cybersecurity Services (anticipated posting: third quarter 2023)
- IT Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- IT Auditor
- Penetration Tester
- IT Consulting (anticipated posting: fourth quarter 2023)
- IT Project Management
- Information Security
- IT Development
What this means for vendors
- You must register in WEBS to bid on contracts.
- When you register in WEBS, we recommend you sign up to receive email notifications of bid opportunities for products or services you sell.
- Vendors on the current ITPS contract must submit a new bid if they want to be on the new contract.
- Once we post a new solicitation, you won’t be able to join the existing contract in that category.
What this means for purchasers
The new ITPS contracts will work the same way as the rest of our statewide contracts. You will be able to select a vendor from the contract. We recommend that you request a minimum of three quotes from vendors, with at least one from a small, diverse, or veteran-owned business.
Purchasers will be able to continue using existing contracts until new contracts are awarded.
- Sign up for IT Professional Services Rebid news
- Sign up for Contracts Connection updates
- Sign up for IT Contracts Focus
- Purchasers can sign up for sourcing team opportunities through their Customer Communication Profile
The ITPS Contract Team hosts information sessions with purchasers and vendors to help shape the future of ITPS contracts.