Electric vehicle charging station installation
A project to install EV chargers in the Plaza Garage began in May 2021 and will be completed by the end of June 2021. The chargers are being installed to primarily support employee workplace charging, but will also be available to state-owned vehicles.
Some parking stalls will be temporarily closed during the work. Closed stalls will be marked with cones and signage. Once transitioned, these stalls will be reserved for EV parking only.
- 2012 -- Plaza Garage LED lighting replacement
- 2015 -- East Plaza Garage elevator and water infiltration repair (Phase 5A)
- 2016 -- Plaza Garage enhancement project
- 2019 -- East Plaza water infiltration repair (Phase 5B)
- 2019-2021 -- Plaza Garage electrical upgrade and lighting replacement
Photos courtesy of Patriot Construction
- 2021 -- Emergency backup generator replacement