DES brings you LinkedIn Learning.com
Through some amazing contract negotiation DES was able to secure a contract with LinkedIn Learning.com that offers a solution which works around peoples schedules and can be fully tailored to your needs. At only $45 dollars per person a subscription term (Currently running through December 9, 2021) this learning is offered to state employees at over a %90 discount.
With LinkedIn Learning.com individuals can create their own learning paths, managers and learning partners have the ability to curate and target instruction to their employees, and administrators can manage learning while establishing benchmarks to demonstrate improvement.
With an online library of more than 8,000 high quality instructional courses taught by industry experts, LinkedIn Learning.com is designed for every learning type and is available 24/7 and on mobile devices.
Meet your learning & development goals by:
- Providing top quality training designed for optimal learning
- Providing enhanced Playlists to meet a wide variety of needs and allowing you to create playlists for you and/or your employees that address your current needs
- Review assessments & measure improvement data
- Receive credit for completed LinkedIn Learning.com courses in the LMS (Completed courses from LinkedIn Learning.com are manually uploaded into the LMS several times a year)
- Assign training to individuals, teams or agency-wide and view progress and completion reports
- Receiving continued customer support from DES DES LinkedIn Learning
- We recommend you watch the How to use LinkedIn Learning.com video.
Want to try before you buy? Check out these unlocked courses to experience all LinkedIn Learning.com has to offer:
Get to Know LinkedIn Learning
- Expert instructors and Hollywood-quality production
- Bookmarks for favorite sections and easy reference
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- Agency bundle provides unlimited access to 4,000+ courses for all employees
- New courses added every week at no additional cost
- Click here to view the courses offered
- Keep pace with technology, and grow professionally
- Explore hundreds of topics in multimedia, design, web development, and social media
- Build presentation, time management, leadership, communication, and other business skills
- Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
- Support the daily workflow
- Develop business skills
- Support employee onboarding
- Promote individualized learning
- Provide employee performance support
- Supplement or replace books
- Simplify technology migrations