Outlook 2016 Level 2
This course will expand your knowledge of Outlook and provide the information and tools needed to maximize your abilities and proficiency in your work.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Advanced Email Options
- Manage Junk Email
- Sort, Find, Filter and organize Messages
- Create a Distribution List
- Advanced Calendar Options
- Advanced Contact Management
- Track, record and modify work activities using the Journal Entry
- Assign, reply, send and track Tasks
- Send a message to a Public Folder
Intended Audience: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
Recommended Pre-requisite: Completion of the Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended.