Editing Skills Review
NOTE: This course supports the principles of Plain Talk.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Edit documents to ensure powerful writing happens all the time.
- Edit documents to ensure key ideas appear up front for your customer.
- Edit documents to ensure sentences provide parallel importance, focus on emphasis, and remove wordiness.
- Write clutter-free sentences by removing 15 types of writing nightmares.
- Write with acceptable tone even when having to say no.
Competencies covered in this class:Written Communication
Intended Audience: Public sector executive and administrative assistants, office staff, and other professionals who rewrite or edit a variety of written documents.