This hands-on course will give you plenty of practice with Acrobat DC’s dramatically overhauled interface as well as the classic, tried-and-true tools for creating, reviewing, editing, commenting on, modifying, and finalizing PDF files. Need to create smaller, faster loading PDFs? This class includes various techniques for optimizing PDFs for both web and print output. In addition, many brand new features will be covered and are sure to enhance office efficiency for users of all skill levels.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Navigate the new streamlined interface.
- Make optimal design choices for print versus web output.
- Customize the Quick Tools Toolbar.
- Create PDF files from within Acrobat.
- Convert Microsoft Office files to PDF with PDFMaker.
- Reduce file size through compression and resampling.
- Create Adobe PDFs from web pages.
- Search PDFs using advanced search techniques.
- Make documents more accessible and flexible.
- Work with bookmarks.
- Save PDF’s into Microsoft Word and Excel files.
- Combine files into PDF’s and Interactive PDF portfolios.
- Protect your files with improved security settings.
- Use commenting and review tools.
- Create interactive (fillable) PDF forms.
- Calculate and validate numeric fields in forms.
Pre-requisites: Experience with the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office documents
Competencies Covered: Fundamentals of Acrobat
Intended Audience: This course is appropriate for users of any version of Acrobat but does include features that are exclusive to Acrobat DC.