Program & Project Management
Project Driven Change Management
It has been said that 80% of all project issues are people and/or ineffective project communications. This emphasizes the need for more effective communication, management, and leadership skills, in order to be a successful project manager. This 2-day will provide an understanding of critical communication skills and the human factor of project management people-based management and leadership skills.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Implement basic leadership techniques to form and strengthen project teams.
• Understand the essential elements of effective communication.
• Understand the role of personality and its effect on the communication process.
• Prepare a Communications Management Plan.
• Understand communication tools within the five project management phases
• Conduct a successful meeting.
• Identify the characteristics of an effective presentation.
• Understand the basic personality types and how to leverage them to the project advantage.
• Understand how to motivate a diverse workforce.
• Facilitate team decisions.
• Manage and resolve interpersonal conflicts.
• Manage difficult team members.
• Strengthen team accountability.
• Identify the dynamics and importance of team communications.
Pre-requisites: We strongly encourage participants to take Project Management Essentials first.
Virtually Led Trainings: If you’re registering for a virtual training, the classroom link and materials will be sent to you separately within 1-2 business days before the scheduled class date.