Video Editing Basics
In this course you will learn how to edit video footage from both live recordings and screen captures. This is an entry level course that will review the basics of the program covering best practices for working with video.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
• Understand basic editing theory.
• Understand the panels in Adobe Premiere.
• Import footage into Adobe Premiere and the basics of project and asset management.
• Use and edit video clips including trimming and basic transitions.
• Tips for software simulations (freeze frame, rate stretch, picture-in-picture, adding text, etc.).
• Export video from Premiere for direct publication or use in Storyline eLearning projects.
• Working with text-to-speech and video.
Requirements: Adobe Premiere (7 day free trial available for new users from Adobe.com)