Personal & Professional Development
A - Z Career Planning
In today's dynamic work environment, career paths are rarely straight and may even take detours. At times, it is necessary to make a lateral move or even take a step back in order to achieve your ultimate career aspirations.
This training program is designed to empower you with the essential tools and insights to create a strategic career plan that will propel you forward. We will guide you through key steps such as crafting a compelling value statement, building a trusted advisory board, and understanding your unique worth in the marketplace.
By utilizing our Career Acceleration Lean Canvas, you will gain a clear roadmap for success – from interviewing techniques to confidently maneuvering career pivots and overcoming setbacks. With our support, you will maximize your career goals and get the utmost value from your professional journey.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Develop a customized Career Lean Canvas that reflects your unique interests, skills, and goals.
- Understand the importance and role of negotiation in different career situations.
- Set realistic and aspirational stretch goals for short-term and long-term career development.
- Incorporate feedback and coaching to improve skills and performance.
- Use your Career Lean Canvas as a career health plan, and perform annual check-ins to assess progress, update goals, and adjust strategies as needed.
Competencies Covered: Strategic planning, professional development
Intended Audience: Public sector employees and anyone who has a desire to drive their career path for the next few years