Personal & Professional Development
Building Your Personal Strengths for Professional Excellence
Stop leaving your success to chance. Discover the powerful skillsets that will help you reach unparalleled professional excellence! This program introduces you to well-documented traits and behaviors known for making people more effective and prosperous in their pursuits, so you don't have to start from scratch – these are reliable tools ready for immediate application.
Discover the secrets of successful people and learn how to apply them in your own life! This program equips you with strategies that improve both personal and professional effectiveness, so you too can start achieving amazing results. Modeling behaviors of high achievers is an important part of mastering success – gain a new perspective on their actions & attitudes by finding out what makes them tick!
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses to gain greater control over your personal patterns
- Know how to build leadership presence for greater credibility, acceptance & influence
- Learn the Motivation Strategy for triggering instant action in yourself and with others
- Understand what overwhelm and how to overcome it
- Learn how to apply the twelve attributes of highly successful leaders
- Learn ways to improve your memory and mental focus
- Know how to gain control over negative thinking patterns
- Know how to distinguish the difference between successful and unsuccessful attitudes and habits
- Evaluate your style of dealing with conflict and how to lead through conflict
- Gain strategies proven successful in reducing stress and pressure
- Know how to be a more persuasive communicator and create buy-in to what you want done
- Learn a system for leading through change so you lessen the automatic resistance to change.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in exploring strengths