Personal & Professional Development
Time Management for Managers
This course offers a fresh perspective on time management that aims to tackle the biggest problem managers face: doing the wrong tasks. While priority-setting and efficiency techniques have their place, they don't address this fundamental challenge. Attendees will learn innovative methods to decrease their workload and boost the productivity of their team at the same time. These actionable techniques will provide managers with the tools they need to empower and inspire their workers while achieving their goals.
Participants will receive free follow-up coaching from the instructor as they begin to apply the skills learned in the workshop.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Articulate the role of a manager.
- Define work in terms of results.
- Describe the five steps of effective delegation.
- Maintain control without micromanaging.
- Avoid reverse delegation.
- Motivating and empowering employees
- Time management
Intended audience: Public sector managers and supervisors