Teleworking in a Modern Work Environment (eLearning)
This course focuses on the concepts, guidelines, and best practices surrounding telework and remote work. The application of these concepts and guidelines may vary based on your organization, unit, and supervisor.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create a dedicated and ergonomically correct workspace.
- Manage distractions and establish boundaries within your workspace.
- Identify and access information regarding caring for dependents.
- Ensure that you have and know how to use the tools and technology to successfully do your job.
- Recognize the importance of communicating and connecting with your co-workers and supervisor.
- Connect with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and access their resources.
Competencies Covered: Human resources, Teleworking
Intended Audience: Public sector organizations, teams, and individuals
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Teleworking in a Modern Work Environment in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.