Personal & Professional Development
Relationship Management for Building Exceptional Partnerships
Effective communication is crucial for successful partnerships in any workplace. Whether you're interacting with leadership, colleagues, or customers, positive communication can make all the difference. With this course, you'll learn how to communicate effectively to build and maintain positive relationships, which are essential for a thriving organization.
Through this course, you'll discover various strategies to enhance your communication skills. You'll learn how to communicate effectively through your tone, body language, and words. Additionally, you'll explore ways to manage your own reactions and interactions, even in challenging situations. By gaining skills to read and understand others accurately, you'll be able to foster more effective communication in every partnership.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Apply effective strategies for accurately interpreting nonverbal cues and understanding the intended message of the other person.
- Demonstrate poise and professionalism, even during tense interactions.
- Design and ask solution-focused questions that facilitate obtaining maximum information.
- Identify your own interaction style.
- Utilize vocal tone to convey positive, professional messaging effectively.
- Employ listening techniques to prevent miscommunications.
- Apply presentation skills to improve the flow of discussions.
- Use assertiveness techniques to convey one's point of view without generating hostility or tension.
Competencies Covered: Relationship building, verbal and nonverbal communication skills
Intended Audience: Public sector managers and employees