HTML Level 1
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Create pages, titles, links
- Add graphics, forms, and tables
- Understand web design basics
- Mark up text
- Interact with links
- Use basic and advanced table markup
- Understand the standards
- Deal with meta elements
- Brief introduction to HTML5 and CSS3
Competencies covered in this course: Development concepts and tools for HTML.
Intended Audience: Anyone whose work involves communicating effectively via the web.
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with Windows functions such as creating folders; launching programs; copying and pasting objects; formatting text; and retrieving and saving files. Experience using browsers and the Internet is assumed.