Rulemaking: WAC 200-330
DES is updating rules in Chapter 200-330 WAC Small Works Roster to align with changes to state law from the 2023 Efficiency and Equity in Public Works Contracting bill (SSSB 5268).
The law modifies the existing small works roster requirements, puts in place a statewide roster and a small business enterprise certification program, aligns financial thresholds throughout the state, and adds a direct contracting option.
- Learn about DES' current Small Works Roster Program
- Learn about statewide changes to the Small Works Roster
- Rules Update Outline
- Rules Update Discussion Questions
- Develop rules and invite public participation from anyone who is interested. DES will provide a discussion outline as a starting point.
- Seek public comment on proposed rules.
- Adopt rules.
- Share a summary of all comments and how DES considered public comments in the final rule.
- File permanent rules with the Office of the Code Reviser.