Web Application Development with ASP.NET 4
From look and feel to security, from implementation to deployment, this class touches on all the major topics needed to succeed in ASP.Net 4 development.
If you are still using ASP.Net 3.5 this class will still be beneficial. We will use Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4 exclusively, but most skills can be applied in 3.5 as well.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Implement an ASP.Net Web Application based on Business Requirements
- Use Master Pages and Themes to provide a consistent look and feel
- Display and manipulate data from a webpage
- Validate user input from ASP.Net controls
- Use TLS/SSL to secure your website
- Debug and Deploy your ASP.Net website
- Implement a basic ASP.Net MVC website
- Know when to choose between Web Forms and MVC website
Competencies covered in this class: Developing software, web sites, and web pages
Intended Audience: This course is for Web Developers who need to create ASP.Net Web Sites
Pre-requisites: Experience with Visual Studio and .Net programming