Facilitation & Presentation
Facilitation Skills Advanced
This course is designed to provide participants with advanced knowledge and skills in effective meeting facilitation. Participants should take the Facilitation Skills class prior to enrolling in this class.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Design meetings with intentionality.
- Facilitate meetings focused on objectives not activities.
- Select appropriate icebreaker activities and use them effectively.
- Intervene in a meeting with things go wrong.
- Design and critique intervention strategies.
- Describe the factors at affect team dynamics and use these factors to help the team function more effectively.
Competencies Covered: Meeting facilitation, communication, group dynamics
Intended Audience: This course is appropriate for any employee at any level of the organization that wants to improve the meetings they attend or facilitate. Participants should have taken the Facilitation Skills class before taking this course.