Its a Matter of Style! How to Build a More Effective Team
This session will provide you with strategies and tools to better communicate with one another in your teams. You will learn simple, intuitive ways to make lasting improvements in building relationships with your team members, as well as with your external customers. You will leave the session with tangible communication tools to communicate with your team in a respectful and engaging manner.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify your own style of communication and recognize ways to tap into the strengths of others.
- Discover practical ways to increase your communication as a team member.
- Learn simple, intuitive ways to make lasting improvements in building relationships with your team members, as well as with your external customers.
- Understand and more fully value the communication preferences of different people.
- Access real-time tips for more effective relationships with your colleagues.
- Begin to map out action steps that will help you model service leadership and work more effectively as a cohesive team.
Pre-Course Work: Attendees will receive an online Everything DISC Workplace on Catalyst access code prior to the training session to take their individualized assessment and bring their completed report to the virtual session.
Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst takes the best-selling Everything DISC Workplace experience to the next level. Designed to engage everyone in building more effective relationships at work, Workplace on Catalyst helps people adapt to others in real-time, unlocking engagement and inspiring more effective collaboration.
Intended Audience: Leaders, managers and supervisors.