SQL Level 2: Stored Procedures and More
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- View system stored procedures
- Work with the SQL server security model
- Use system-supplied stored procedures
- Create custom extended stored procedures
- Program user-defined stored procedures
- Call stored procedures from applications
- Handle errors
- Work with triggers
Competencies covered in this course: Database concepts and management
Intended Audience: Public sector employees who are experienced database developers.
Pre-requisites: SQL: Querying with Transact-SQL (2 Days) or equivalent knowledge.