Leading Forward to Work-A Four Week Guided Journey
Make your team’s future more human!
As a leader today, you face complex challenges to adapt to so many changes it can be overwhelming. These include shifting staff needs and turnover, managing a distributed, hybrid team, and shifting customer expectations while also grasping the new opportunities that come with disruption.
Are you concerned about burnout and stress for your team members and for yourself too? Are you looking to positively impact the ongoing struggle for justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion? And do you wonder how to create a high-quality employee experience and team performance in these times?
If you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, then this workshop is for you.
Over the course of four weeks, you and peer leaders will spend an interactive two-hour session each week understanding the solid business case for a more compassionate way of leading, while also moving step by step on the “Path Forward to Work”. Each session will guide you to reflect and take actions required for success. You will work through a series of essential questions and exercises in the workshop sessions, develop quality relationships with peers, and take actions after each session to move forward with your team. At the end of the four weeks you and your team will be well on your way to moving forward to the new future of work.
Instructor Renée Smith, the founder and CEO of A Human Workplace, has spent years conducting research to understand what makes a workplace more human and effective. Her inspiring and practical insights coupled with those from business, neuroscience, and behavioral sciences are relevant now more than ever before. Renee brings all this know-how together in this four-part workshop to help leaders like you have the tools, skills, and mindset you need to Lead Forward to Work, because there is no going back!
The structure of this workshop with four sessions over four weeks means you will go step by step along the path with time to reflect, apply what’s important for you and your team, and integrate your insights in ways that matter most to you.
This workshop will equip you with the information, insights, and support for actions you need at this critical time of transition.
Over the course of four weeks, you will:
- Understand the neurophysiology and behavioral impacts of fear and psychological safety and how these impact your ability to bring your whole self to work.
- Learn the three things a leader can do and the five things to avoid so you cultivate a human-centered culture with team members ready to move ahead and achieve top performance.
- Reflect on your experiences of work and integrate these into your own human workplace guiding principles and commitments.
- Explore each of the stages you must lead your team through to move ahead into the future and not be caught in the past and take meaningful action for each stage.
- Practice using a decision tool and take meaningful actions each week with your team after each session
- Discover through practice how to support the mental and emotional health of team members and your own well-being too.
- Lead your team forward with confidence, clarity, and care!
Who this class is for: Executive leaders, managers, and supervisors who are committed to leading and working in a more human way and ready to learn how!