Articulate Storyline 3 & 360 Essentials Level 1
Articulate Storyline is an authoring tool used to create eLearning courses. This class will provide a progressive path to gain comfort in the program and your development of courses from the structure of the Storyline program to the project planning involved in creating interactive trainings. This is a two day hands-on class that gives you the skills to be successful in the Articulate Storyline program. This course focuses on use of Storyline 360. Some features discussed in this course may not be accessible to users who are using Storyline 3 or earlier versions of Storyline.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Have an understanding of planning and budgeting for eLearning courses.
- Use scenes, themes, master slides and content slides.
- Complete successful PowerPoint integration in Articulate.
- Use functions to add content, create and format text boxes, work with a list, add images, shapes, characters and captions.
- Demonstrate interactivity by adding buttons, changing button state, creating layers and text entry fields.
- Understand the basics of triggers, , manipulating and use conditional programming in projects.
- Use variables: managing, referencing, creating and manipulating variables with triggers.
- Apply audio and video to include animation.
Intended Audience: Participants that need and want to create interactive effective eCourses that follow the fundamentals of project.
Recommended Prerequisite: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders. Storyline 3 or 360 (free trial version is acceptable, but some features may not be available).
Hardware requirements: Windows PC