Outlook 2016 Level 1
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand creating, acting on, adding content and signatures of messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings and task assignments
- Manage and create contact groups within Outlook
- Create, manage and assign Tasks within Outlook
- Explore the customized ribbon
Intended Audience: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
Recommended Pre-requisite: All interested individuals who have taken a Windows course or equivalent experience.