Access 2016 Level 2
Access Level 1 gave you an idea of what this powerful product can do to organize data. In Level 2, you will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications. If your job requires working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports, and integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel, this course is for you.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Design a relational database.
- Join Tables (using queries) Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Data Validation, streamline data entry, maintain data integrity.
- Execute advanced queries.
- Organize database for efficiency.
- Complete advanced reporting.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Customize queries with user-determined query criteria.
- Modify data using queries.
Competencies covered: Constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, creating advanced queries and reports
Intended Audience: Public service employees wishing to gain intermediate-level skills in Access 2010
Recommended Prerequisite: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard. You should also be comfortable launching and closing programs, navigating to information stored on the computer, and managing files and folders.