InDesign CC Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the various elements of the Adobe InDesign workspace.
- Understand working and managing objects.
- Experiment with text flow and typography
- Enhance documents with formats, color, and styles.
- Work with page elements and graphics.
- Create, modify and format tables.
- Finalize documents.
Audience: Anyone whose work involves communicating effectively via print and web. This course is appropriate for users of any version of InDesign.
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with Windows functions such as creating folders; launching programs; copying and pasting objects; formatting text; and retrieving and saving files. Familiarity with other Adobe software applications is helpful.