Personal & Professional Development
Program Benefits Management
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Apply the principles of benefits alignment with organizational strategic goals
- Understand the importance of defining benefits in the context of the organization and its stakeholders
- Understand and apply the principles of benefits identification to ensure project success
- Include stakeholders in the identification of program benefits
- Analyze benefits, plan for their delivery, and measure benefit delivery outcomes
- Create and utilize a Benefits Register
- Create a Benefits Realization Plan
- Create and understand the need for benefits realization reporting
- Address the need for refreshing the program’s benefit inventory and plans
Audience: Employees whose work involves the planning and management of programs. This course applies to private, public, government municipal and federal entities.
Prerequisites: Program Management.