Effective customer service is crucial for the success of any business. The quality of customer service provided by team members impacts the overall performance of a company. In this course, participants will gain essential skills to deliver excellent customer service. This includes greeting customers warmly, using positive language, tone, and body language, giving them undivided attention, and responding promptly to messages. Discover methods to create customer service systems and strategies to improve the performance of your division.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Effectively interact with customers.
- Identify key factors that customers seek when engaging in a service interaction.
- Establish clear customer service standards for yourself and your team.
- Build a customer service system that bolsters the performance of your entire team.
- Customer service systems and strategies
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
Intended Audience: Public sector employees