Personal & Professional Development
Course Code: 01-14-M094
The ability to manage your time is one of the most important skills you can develop. This course is designed on the premise that “it is not lack of time but lack of direction”. This course emphasizes time as an important investment and how this investment can be made more efficient. You will also identify major time robbers, establish goals and priorities to manage time more effectively, and modify behavior patterns to improve time use.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Set impact-oriented work priorities and goals.
- Identify, and reduce the effect of and barriers to efficient work.
- Develop strategies to reduce the negative results of procrastination.
- Schedule and organize work for greater productivity and efficiency.
- Process paperwork in a more efficient manner.
Competencies covered in this course:Workload Management
Intended Audience:Public sector employees.