Crucial Learning Crucial Conversations Train the Trainer Certification
The Crucial Conversations Trainer Certification course is designed to develop and support trainers through a highly interactive classroom experience. Participants in this course will learn to solidify content knowledge and learn high leverage skills for delivering the training. Everything we do during the Trainer course is designed to teach trainers to deliver the training in a way that helps their participants learn and use the skills.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Crucial Conversations concepts and how to translate those concepts to others in an approachable and understandable manner.
- Learn skills to assess student’s current level of knowledge and exposure to the topics and connect course concepts to prior knowledge.
- Learn to manage and guide classroom discussions including development of active engagement from students.
- Manage curriculum timelines to ensure appropriate allocation of activities, lecture and reflection.
- Learn skills to create an inviting and safe classroom for participants.
- Learn how to initiate and supervise activities for students to explore and practice skills shared in the course.
- Learn to navigate difficult topics with a variety of students in a way that encourages participation and supports effective communication.
- Learn how to assist students in applying the skills learned to their everyday personal and work-life.
Materials: Students need to bring their Crucial Conversations class materials with them to the Train the Trainer class.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees interested in becoming a Certified Trainer for Crucial Conversations.