Foundations of Emotional Intelligence
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Gain insight into thought behavior patterns.
- Maintain effectiveness in more intense situations.
- Identify steps to successfully engage others in projects.
- Demonstrate ability to better communicate your own perspective to others.
- Demonstrate ability to rethink assumptions to better understand different perspectives.
- Manage behaviors that impede influencing others positively.
- Diagnose and intervene in a situation in the moment.
Competencies covered in this course: the four skills that together make-up Emotional Intelligence, self-Awareness, self-regulation, social-awareness and relationship management.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees.