Excel 2016-2019 Level 1
Excel 2016 Level 1 provides the basic concepts and skills to start being productive with Microsoft Excel 2016: how to create, save, share, and print worksheets that contain various kinds of calculations and formatting.
This course is a good place to start preparation to take a Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Excel.
Performance Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Perform common calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Create basic formulas and use the most typical functions
- Format a worksheet including basic conditional formatting
- Managing and printing workbooks
- Learn useful Workbook options and properties
- Use Templates
Prerequisites: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers, the mouse and keyboard. You should be able to use Windows to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. To ensure your success, we recommend you first take an introductory Windows course.
Book: Excel 2016: Part 1 (Logical Operations)