Excel 2016-2019 Level 2
Today’s business requires data to be compiled, analyzed and presented visually to make informed decisions. This course builds on the basic concepts of Excel 2016 level 1, providing more advanced tools for analysis and presentation of complex, realistic data. Practice the advanced skills necessary for working with complex workbooks, building complex function, using data analysis tools, making an impact with charts and collaborating with others.
This course covers Excel 2016; however, the similarities with 2013 version are such that all users should be successful learning this latest product.
Performance Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use named ranges in formulas
- Learn logical, date, and text functions
- Analyzing data with table functions
- Creating and modifying charts
- Use PivotTables to summarize and rearrange large amounts of data in a list, and how to use PivotCharts to present such data
- Use custom conditional formatting
- How to use Quick Analysis features to conveniently analyze data
Prerequisite: Completion of the Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is strongly recommended.
Books: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016: Part 2 (Logical Operations)