Excel: Creating Dashboards
Performance Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create dashboards in Excel by
- Creating range names and advanced formulas.
- Automating workbook functionality.
- Applying conditional logic.
- Visualizing data by creating basic charts.
- Creating trend line and Sparkline charts.
- Using PivotTables, Pivot Charts, and slicers.
- Building and developing dynamic data models using the above tools in a dashboard and/or report format
Intended Audience: This course is for Excel users that want to display data from excel in multiple dynamic ways
Recommended Prerequisite: This course is a combination of selected topics from the Microsoft Excel 2013/16 Level 2 and 3 courses and is specifically designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to create effective dashboards.
Completion of the Microsoft Excel 2013/16 Level 1 course or have the equivalent knowledge and experience. In particular, students should have experience in creating workbooks with formulas and functions.