Course Code: 01-04-D750
Photoshop CC (16 Hours)
This 2-day class breaks down the interface, tools, and features of Adobe Photoshop CC into easily understood topics and hands-on exercises. You will learn how to use tools to enhance images, whether for digital photography, print design, or the web. Gain proficiency in using Photoshop’s many selection methods. Work with layers for design flexibility and creative effects. This class also covers an introduction to color models and color management—to ensure your final product looks and prints as expected!
This class will include the basic principles, elements and vocabulary of using Photoshop. It will give you valuable tips and techniques related to many uses of Photoshop. This class is taught using Adobe Photoshop CC but most skills will be transferable to other versions.
This is the third recommended class in the Graphic Design Certificate series.
Upon successful completion of this class you should be able to:
- Navigate the environment including tools, panels and Adobe Bridge
- Work with basic and advanced selection tools to include basic photo correction tools
- Understand and work with layers for greater flexibility and creative effects
- Straighten, crop and resize photos and graphics
- Work with clone tool, healing brush, and patch tool and Incorporate text with graphics
- Explore Photoshop’s blending modes and filters
- Understand color models and work with color libraries and enhance image colors, tone and sharpness
- Work with advanced compositing
Prerequisites: Before taking this class students should be familiar with Windows functions. Some familiarity with Adobe software applications is helpful.