Personal & Professional Development
Course Code: 01-14-EP04
Successful people develop positive habits that enable them to overcome performance obstacles. This course is designed to help you develop those habits that bring positive change, order, balance, and quality to your life. Learn how to make a new commitment to achieve both your personal and organizational goals, along with setting priorities that will enable you to stay on a successful track. Discover how to identify your personal strengths and use them to develop positive habits that will lead you toward personal and professional success.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify destructive mental and behavioral habits.
- Develop a growth plan for success.
- Distinguish the difference between successful and unsuccessful attitudes.
- Identify steps to changing and overcoming success blocks.
- Recognize the difference between successful and unsuccessful people.
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses.
Competencies covered in this course: Results orientation & initiative, development & continual learning
Intended Audience: Public sector employees