Creating and Sustaining Work-Life Balance
It’s easy for the lines to blur between our work and personal lives. This can create impactful negative outcomes both at work and home. Some of these outcomes can be stress and frustration, low productivity, high turnover and even poor health.
A positive work life balance is key to improving fulfillment and leading a happier, more productive life.
During this training, you’ll identify areas in your life that are out of balance. You’ll learn effective strategies to become aware and take steps to make a positive change. You’ll uncover common resistance areas, identify your own and see why they were formed. You’ll leave with a personalized plan for change.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what Work Life Balance is, and its benefits
- Identify your common resistant areas and obstacles
- Uncover why work life balance can be challenging
- Learn and implement effective strategies to make positive changes
- Create a personalized plan for change
Competencies Covered: Interpersonal skills, personal and professional development, individual effectiveness and health and safety.
Intended Audience: Public sector employees