Creating a Culture of Recognition
Recognition is one of the most powerful drivers of culture. But how do you do it in a consistent basis? This half day course will provide you with practical tools to engage and inspire your workforce by creating a culture of recognition. You will learn how to elevate your culture through simple recognition behaviors, leverage opportunities to provide positive reinforcement, and use the power of positive emotions to drive performance and employee engagement.
Learn how to appreciate every employee, engage them with meaningful recognition, and create a culture of recognition that becomes a fabric of your organization.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
· Provide meaningful appreciation to your team members in daily interactions
· Identify the fundamentals of effective informal and formal recognition programs and practices
· Discover creative ways to recognize behaviors that align with your shared values
· Identify methodologies to create a culture of continual positive reinforcement
· Gain practical recognition strategies that you can use in a variety of situations
· Discover the power of emotions and their role in building culture
Competencies Covered: Self-Awareness, employee engagement, social and emotional skills training, skills to increase empathy, communication skills, team building, stress reduction.
Intended Audience: Public sector leaders