Connected Customer Service
Connected customer care has never been so crucial. Escalated customer interactions, compassion fatigue, and employee burnout are on the rise. How do we care well for employees and customers at the same time? This trauma-informed workshop offers a simple but effective pathway for employees to own their unique purpose and offer excellent care with realistic expectations.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify why staying connected to purpose is so important in stressful conversations.
- Follow a clear pathway for the beginning, middle and end of a customer interaction.
- Use fresh language to circumvent power struggles
- Recognize the cues that you need to move to exit strategies.
- Identify before, during, and after work practices for mental health support.
Competencies Covered: Customer service, communication, self-care
Intended Audience: Public sector employees