Customer Service Fundamentals for Excellence
Customer Service Fundamentals is the key
differentiator to the success of any organization and business. You will gain
an understanding of the fundamentals of delivering customer service with
reliability, integrity, timeliness, and empathy. After taking the training, the
employee will have an understanding of the communication skills, problem
solving skills, procedures and resources in place for employees to access areas
of where improvements are needed in delivery. The training will cover what is
required under the law as a state employee and give state employees practical
tools on how to implement service delivery stands and issues when you arise.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the Pillars of Customer Service in delivering outstanding customer service, make your customers feel valued and increase your customer loyalty
- Learn how to forge a human connection with your customers, and how to establish rapport within the first few seconds of a customer service interaction.
- Learn how to create positive conversations with challenging customers
- Identify how to access areas where improvements are needed
- Learn how to set yourself up for success to decrease response times for frequently requested services and increase consistency of treatment in service delivery
- Learn how you can create performance measures to evaluate progress in service
Competencies Covered: The pillars of providing excellent customer service and make your
customers feel valued. Methods to forge human connections quickly. How to
evaluate your service.