Creating Blazor Server Apps with .NET Core
This two-day course introduces students to the basics of creating a Blazor server application in Visual Studio that dynamically reads and writes data to a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- What is Blazor?
- Creating Blazor server projects in Visual Studio
- Creating model, interface and service classes
- Implementing SQL connectivity
- Working with layouts
- Creating Razor components
- Creating forms and editing form data
- Handling form submission and validation
- Deploying Blazor Server Apps
Materials for Class: Instructor’s Handout with Practice Exercises