ATD Consulting Skills Certificate
The Association of Talent Development (ATD) Consulting Skills Certificate is designed to help professionals learn and demonstrate the necessary skills to become successful consultants. With this training, you'll gain the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate your credibility and competence to internal or external clients. You'll also have an actionable list of questions and tools to analyze business needs and gather information. Furthermore, you'll learn how to build relationships with clients and overcome resistance and difficult client behaviors. Lastly, you'll gain an understanding of the functions of a consultant and learning professional.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Establish credibility and trust with clients.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Analyze business needs and gather accurate information by active listening and effective questioning.
- Overcome resistance and respond to difficult client behaviors.
- Evaluate results of the solution and identify areas for improvement.
- Understand of the functions of a consultant and learning professional to provide effective services to clients.
Competencies Covered: Consulting skills, communication, relationship building, data gathering and analysis
Intended Audience: Current and aspiring consultants, learning and talent development professionals who consult either internally or externally to design and implement learning solutions within an organization