Team Building: Developing High-Performance Teams
Success as a manager depends on the performance and accomplishments of your team. Do they possess problem-solving skills? Are they capable of resolving conflict when it arises? Are they driven and eager to excel? Furthermore, do they function harmoniously and efficiently as a unit? Our team leadership training is ideal for individuals seeking to cultivate and unleash the full potential of their team.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize and provide your team with the key elements that move them from involvement to empowerment.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
- Introduction to organizations and teams
- The Five Stages of Team Development
- Characteristics of great teams
- The Trust / Relationship Model
- Lateral, vertical, and creative team thinking
- Team shaping factors
- Solving problems
- SWOT analysis
- Developing team action plans
Intended Audience: Public sector employees